These companies don’t provide services of simply selling Instagram followers or giving you ideas on how to increase your followers. They actually take over the process for you and get you your desired number of followers through organic engagement and targeting the right set of accounts.
It might get a little frustrating to pick one out of two such fine options. It can get confusing figuring out the best option to suit your needs. This confusion arises from having very limited information about the two and that is what this blog will provide you with. You can then make a well-informed decision.
We will be presenting a competitive analysis to you which will include both the services’ features, highlights, pros, and cons. This will help you make the right decision for your Instagram account.
To effectively analyze the difference between the two, we will be completely dissecting Upleap and Kicksta. Let us start with what they exactly are.
Upleap is a service that helps you with increasing your Instagram followers. The pace of growth is subject to the package you purchase. It is an Indonesian organization founded by Emily Trevino.
It can be termed a third-party platform providing Instagram promotion services as you are offered a Social Media Manager (for Instagram) for as long as you are willing to pay for.
Once you sign up and select your package you will be given your Manager who’s job is to increase your followers in organic ways. they will look for, like, follow and engage with other Instagram accounts that have a large following and engagement. The objective Is to get these popular Instagram accounts to notice you and follow you back.
Upleap isn’t an Instagram bot stage that creates followers utilizing bots, but it is a platform with a human touch (your manager) that improves your overall Instagram profile.
Kicksta is a computerized company that utilizes automated methods for increasing Instagram followers. It was founded by Alex Miller who is also the CEO of the company.
The primary objective of Kicksta is to assist with producing genuine human and organically targeted followers.
Kicksta, unlike Upleap, is an AI-controlled Instagram followers’ provider. It utilizes mechanized means like providing automated likes and comments on target Instagram accounts to increase your followers.
It doesn’t utilize a human manager which is why some people find it difficult to find it credible. The platform guarantees to assist with growing your Instagram followers with genuine followers and targets proving it’s anything but an Instagram bot.
It accomplishes the errand of assisting you with increasing your Instagram followers by drawing in with comparable Instagram records, liking and following similar accounts. The point is to make your account noticed by these target accounts and get them to like and follow your Instagram account.
Kicksta additionally utilizes automated engagement like Direct Messages to target similar accounts. The point is to get these exceptionally popular accounts to get drawn in with your Instagram account.
Some of the features Of Upleap And Kicksta are listed below:-
Let’s start at the beginning, Upleap’s homepage is well panned and suitable for all devices. You can easily access it from a laptop, mobile device, and even a desktop.
Upleap is responsive and has a quick loading speed. It doesn’t slack or hangs when you scroll.
The sign-up process is very simplified and not much of a hassle. Once you’ve signed up, you will have to provide your Instagram account name and email id for verification.
Despite the fact that Upleap is a paid program, it offers a trial period of 3 days. You can figure out within this period if their service is up to your liking.
However, once your free trial is over and you want to make some changes with the results delivered, then you will have to go for the paid version.
You will be shown the paid package options only after your trial period expires.
Upleap has plans ranging from $59/month to $199/month.
Upleap provides a detailed FAQs section which you can access if you ever get stuck somewhere.
Kicksta is an AI-fueled Instagram followers generator that utilizes AI to grow Instagram accounts.
An interesting aspect of Kicksta is that it has ab About Us and Contact page. This shows transparency.
Transparency is a big deciding factor when it comes to these services. Most of them are not completely functional yet and therefore lack credibility.
Sign up on Kicksta is no rocket science. You can have your account up and running in no time.
There is no trial period on Kicksta. As soon as you join, you are provided with two options. There is no option to try Kicksta for free.
However, previously Kicksta did provide trial versions but ever since their clients grew exponentially, Kicksta has made a solid name for itself. Hence, there’s no need for it to provide free versions anymore
What it does, however, offer is a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you purchase their services and you’re not happy with the outcome, you can request a full refund.
Kicksta’s Creative plan is for $50/month and Advance plan for $149/month.
Kicksta provides 24/7 live customer support in the form of chat.
Pros And Cons.
There’s no better way of comparison than weighing the pros and cons of our two forerunners.
- Hands-Free: Upleap offers you the complete chance to pick any service bundle and sit back. Simply watch your Instagram followers grow. All you need to do is keep a track of your growth by staying proactive.
- Trial Period: Upleap offers you a three-day testing period. The point is to give you complete access to their service and then determine if you wish to continue. With the kind of results that you’ll get to see at the end of each day, we doubt that you would not want to continue!
- Committed and Seasoned Account Manager: Upleap gives you a devoted account manager that is fit for utilizing all social media strategies needed to increase your followers. Being human, he will know exactly what strategy needs to be applied where.
- Prompt Result: From the trial version to the paid service, you will see guaranteed everyday results.
- You don’t have any power over what occurs on your Instagram account. The account manager decides everything. You won’t be permitted to tweak anything.
- The followers’ increase isn’t consistent and doesn’t develop over the long run since it’s ultimately a human dealing with the growth. Certain variables may degrade his efficiency and in case it continues till your package’s duration, you lose your money.
- You can achieve maximum increase in followers only if you go for the Standard or Premium plan.
- 14 days money-back guarantee: If you use their service for 14 days and are not satisfied with the results, you can get all your money back.
- No software needed: All you need do is to consistently visit the site, sign in to your account and track your followers’ development.
- No drawn-out agreement for any time period: You have only one option – paying on a per month basis. This makes it easier to drop out whenever you feel like it.
- Account security guaranteed: It doesn’t adopt an unsafe strategy to increase Instagram followers. It only auto engages with posts that are safe. There is no threat of hacking.
- Dedicated customer support with all packages: If you go with the creative plans, the support offered will be slightly limited but still very much present. With advanced plans, you can have complete access to all tools and devices.
- Expensive service packages: If your brand is already well established to some extent, only then will you be able to invest in It. Their bundle plan is not the slightest bit reasonable for you if you are just starting out.
Finally, Which One Should You Go For?
We have tried to cover every aspect of Upleap and Kicksta in this blog. Before you make your final decision, we’d like to add some significant data that you need to consider prior to making your decision.
Most importantly, we don’t suggest Upleap as a dependable platform anymore. Upleap has revamped its site and they now sell Instagram followers which they claim to deliver within a few days.
Instagram development doesn’t work that way. Upleap has now moved from a manual growth service to a seller providing followers within days. This is a warning and could get your account prohibited.
So which would it be a good idea for you to go for? Certainly Kicksta. It is still at the top of its game and way ahead of other Instagram growth services.
If you are looking to get the best results, Kicksta should be your first choice.
All you have to do is sign up, choose your package, and then – just sit back and relax! Your Instagram growth will be automatically taken care of. What more could you ask for!