Qorvo QPL1818 75Ω CATV Amplifier is a GaAs (Gallium Arsenide) pHEMT (Pseudomorphic High-Electron-Mobility Transistor) single-ended MMIC RF amplifier featuring 15dB of gain. The QPL1818 offers a 50MHz to 1800MHz frequency range providing an ideal solution for a wide range of DOCSIS 4.0 amplifiers and nodes as well as home gateways and cable modems.
The Qorvo QPL1818 75Ω CATV Amplifier is Available in a compact 3.0mm x 3.0mm QFN16 package well-suited for space-constrained designs.
- 50MHz to 1800MHz frequency range
- 5V single power supply
- 100mA typical current
- 15dB gain (typical)
- 2dB noise figure (typical)
- MER <42dB @ 55dBmV TCP
- Adjustable bias using external resistors
- 3.0mm x 3.0mm QFN16 package
- -40°C to +100°C operating temperature range
- Lead-free, halogen-free, and RoHS compliant
more information: https://www.qorvo.com/products/p/QPL1818 </a