Analog Devices LT8357 Boost, SEPIC & Flyback Controllers are a wide input range, current mode, DC/DC controller which can be configured as a boost, SEPIC, or flyback converter. The LT8357 drives a low-side N-channel power MOSFET with a 5V split gate drive. The current mode architecture allows adjustable and synchronizable 100kHz to 2MHz fixed-frequency operation, or internal 19% triangle spread-spectrum operation for low EMI. At light load, either pulse-skipping mode or low-ripple Burst Mode operation can be selected. Additional features include output power good and output short circuit protection in SEPIC and flyback configurations.
With a wide 3V to 60V input voltage range and 8μA low quiescent current, the Analog Devices LT8357 provides a simple, compact, and efficient solution for automotive, industrial, and battery-powered systems.
- 3V to 60V wide input voltage range
- 8μA low IQ Burst Mode® operation
- Up to 95% efficiency at 2MHz
- ±1.5% internal 1V voltage reference
- 5V split gate drive for efficiency and EMI optimization
- Spread-spectrum frequency modulation for low EMI
- 100kHz to 2MHz fixed switching frequency with external clock synchronization
- Accurate enable threshold with hysteresis
- Programmable output soft-start and tracking
- Thermally-enhanced 12-lead MSOP package
more information: https://www.analog.com/en/products/lt8357.html