IBASE Technology Inc., a leading provider of industrial motherboards and embedded systems, rolls out AGS103T ultra-compact IoT gateway edge computing system integrating the Intel Atom® x6000E Series processors (code-named Elkhart Lake) that deliver up to 4 cores with 40% increase in CPU performance and improved graphics when compared with previous versions. Based on Intel’s 10nm technology, the energy-efficient platform is suitable for embedded applications in factory automation, IoT gateway, edge computing and automatic control systems.
- Intel® Atom® x6413E/x6211E Series processors
- GPIO 4-in/4-out & 1x DVI-I & 1x HDMI
- Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection
- Extended operating temperature from -20°C to 70°C
- 9V~36V DC wide-range power input
- 1x 3042/2242 M.2 B-Key, 1x Micro SD, optional 1x 2.5” SSD
- 3x Gigabit Ethernet, 3x full-size Mini PCI-E sockets & 2x SIM card slots
- 4x COM (RS232/422/485), 2x USB 3.1 & 2x USB 2.0
- Supports DIN-rail mount, wall mount & TPM 2.0
The ruggedized AGS103T boasts several advanced features such as an extended operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C, three Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast wired connections and multi-protocol communications, and over/under/reverse voltage protection. Useful I/O interfaces include 3042/2242 M.2 B-Key, Micro SD, four COM (RS232/422/485), two USB 3.1 and two USB 2.0 sockets.
In addition, the low-power AGS103T supports DIN-rail and wall mounting installation, and onboard TPM 2.0 hardware-based security to ensure platform integrity. It is available with Intel® Atom® QC x6413E or Intel® Atom® DC x6211E and with an option for additional storage for 2.5” drives. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.