The new parts are:
- CCR-38U – SP4way or SP6way dc-52GHz normally-open
- CCS-37U – DPDT dc-52GHz latching transfer switch
- CCRT-50U – terminated SPDT dc-53GHz latching
- CCT-38U – terminated SP4way or SP6way dc-52GHz normally-open
- CCT-39U – terminated SP4way or SP6way, dc-52GHz latching
‘Terminated’ = common un-terminated, while unused ports terminated with 50Ω when not connected to common.
In many cases there are variants with built-in TTL-compatible drivers, and, or, separate indicator contacts for feedback.
In general, they are designed for minimum size compatible with 2.4mm connector spacing.
“The family offers -55 to +85°C operational temperature range and up to five million actuations. our new 52 and 53GHz models are rugged enough to withstand 500 Gs of shock,” according to the company.
Applications are foreseen in 5G automated testing, military radar testing, electronic warfare, ground-based radios, telecommunications, space, medical and satellite communications.