IBASE Technology Inc., a leading provider industrial computing and innovative digital signage solutions, launches its SI-654-N fanless digital signage player powered by Intel’s latest 11th Gen Core™ U-Series processors (formerly Tiger Lake) manufactured with Intel’s 10nm SuperFin transistor that achieves up to 17.5% performance uplift and significantly higher clock speeds at lower power compared to the original 10nm.
The SI-654-N is currently offered with an Intel® Core™ i7-8665UE processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz) integrating the high-performance Iris Xe GPU, Intel’s 12-Gen graphics with 96EUs. Measuring 200 x 139 x 41 mm, the compact SI-654-N can be easily installed in space-constraint environments. It houses four HDMI 2.0 connections to deliver up to 1x 8K display or 4x 4K displays, performing a vivid 8K resolution and ensuring a truly immersive audience’s viewing experience.
Mainly designed for digital signage in busy places where there is a constant demand for practical information, the SI-654-N features HDMI-CEC control, display status monitoring, flexible video wall configurations and hardware EDID emulation that prevents distorted or black screen due to display and cable connection issue.
“The new industrial-grade SI-654-N is perfectly suited for video wall solutions in airports, shopping malls and other commercial premises that require reliable 24/7 operation,”
said Archer Chien, director of solution product planning at IBASE.
“With our advanced iSMART and Observer technologies, the SI-654-N is equipped with low temperature boot protection, power resume control, power on/off scheduling, and hardware monitoring to enable continuous and stable operation.”
- iSMART intelligent energy-saving technology – enables power on/off scheduling and power resume functions
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ U-series processor (Tiger Lake platform)
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation function
- HDMI-CEC and display monitoring functions
- 2x DDR4 DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 B-Key (3042) for 4G LTE
- 1x M.2 E-key (2230) for WiFi or capture card option
- TPM 2.0, vPro and watchdog timer
- Industrial-grade robust, fanless and compact design
For the deployment of high computing performance signage, the model SI-654 with cooling fan is also available. Both players support TPM 2.0 for optimal cyber security and vPro for easy remote monitoring and management. A webinar to introduce the player will be hosted on August 31th via Digital Signage Today.
Register now to learn more details with the SI-654-N!